`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Entire Collection Missing from Organize

Entire Collection Missing from Organize
I just logged in to my account to check on a couple of things. My entire collection is gone from Organize. There should be almost 30,000 cards in it. I confirmed that my OPG subscription is still active. I did send Becket a request for assistance, but I haven't heard from them yet. Has anybody else experienced this? What was the fix? It can't be to manually add back 30,000 cards ....

RE: Entire Collection Missing from Organize
(03-15-2024, 10:53 AM)scba Wrote: I just logged in to my account to check on a couple of things. My entire collection is gone from Organize. There should be almost 30,000 cards in it. I confirmed that my OPG subscription is still active. I did send Becket a request for assistance, but I haven't heard from them yet. Has anybody else experienced this? What was the fix? It can't be to manually add back 30,000 cards ....
Update: I logged in from another browser and now it has a message at the top that says my collection is being restored. That's disconcerting to say the least. It begs the question of why was it gone in the first place.

Third update. I got an e-mail from Beckett directly. They confirmed that my entire collection is gone. I've told them I expect them to find it in their backups and restore it. Otherwise, why am I even paying for this?

(03-15-2024, 12:23 PM)scba Wrote: Third update. I got an e-mail from Beckett directly. They confirmed that my entire collection is gone. I've told them I expect them to find it in their backups and restore it. Otherwise, why am I even paying for this?
Oh my. That is scary.

The collection being restored message and actually hearing back from Beckett are at least good signs. 

I really wish you luck.

Watching- being restored message is a new one. Please keep us posted
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)