`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Know I'm Wishing On A Star Here...

I Know I'm Wishing On A Star Here...
But I'd love to see 2024 Topps start getting loaded up in the OPG lol. I'm sitting on a bunch that I want to get in the org but don't want to load it just yet since I don't want to make any trades with the stuff until pricing hits. I know, I'm dreaming that it gets loaded this week, but it marks a month after release and I know that seems to be a sweet spot for Beckett to load a product in sometimes.
Courtney Hawkins Supercollector
Always looking for ones we need!
58 cards needed for 1 of each unique card made! (Non 1/1's)

RE: I Know I'm Wishing On A Star Here...
I think the base set is in there, the rest I haven't seen yet.
Kepler

Base set is not fully priced either..many RC are not priced.
I have asked about the 2023 Stadium Club oversized toppers, the Holiday relics and the Topps Black and White..not priced..looks like they will never be priced..

"Subscriber asks trading card price guide to actually price trading cards"

(03-11-2024, 02:07 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: "Subscriber asks trading card price guide to actually price trading cards"
Weird huh????

Its kind of Robbery. You Sub because you have purchased cards and a month goes by and yet no pricing so there goes your sub. Its a joke. Beckett not following their policy. How do they get away with this kind of service. Is there no way to go higher? I'm just glad that i don't sub yearly.

I count 308 of the 350 2024 Topps Base cards priced as of 3/12/24.  That's 88%.  I can't speak to the remaining 12%, but it is better than zero (which is what the original poster in this thread [seemed to] imply).  Several parallels and inserts remain unpriced, so I get (and share) the frustration.

(03-11-2024, 06:45 PM)bonds20001 Wrote: Weird huh????
LOL

Guy walks into tire shop, pays for new tires

They call him two hours later to come get the car

Has no tires on it

Gotta love it.......
Looking to trade for any Hall of Fame Topps base cards.

Well look at that. It looks like the rookies for the most part are what they aren't pricing at the moment. That's what I keep looking up and probably why I assumed none of it had been loaded. I guess I'll get to work on it tonight and start getting it all in.
Courtney Hawkins Supercollector
Always looking for ones we need!
58 cards needed for 1 of each unique card made! (Non 1/1's)