`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Just In ... Pack Searchers Continue To Suck at Their One Job

RE: This Just In ... Pack Searchers Continue To Suck at Their One Job
Yeah, they're like buddies. It's so lame.

I once went to a Target where the card girl was there - there was a line of DBN foot soldiers waiting and some were definitely very friendly with the card girl

I'm guessing the people who put out the cards are paid low enough that it only takes a bit of the "HOT PACK" money to corrupt them - and since doing it themselves would be too obvious, you get a friend to do it and get a cut.

What's the risk - the card companies and stores and still selling the product and it's officially going to "independent buyers" who just happen to always know where to go to get the hot product so they might not even be able to get fired for it

And just the fact that the guy thinks he's being slick by pack searching the cards by tucking them away in the corner of the checkstand while the card lady puts the other stuff out.

I now directly head to his little corner to see what he's searching. He always offers, I always pass, but just want him to know I can pull his good finds and there is nothing he can do about it.

If it even makes him uncomfortable for 10 seconds I'm all for it.

The entire concept is so bizarre to me
There is a God and his name is Billy Joel

I’ve never understood what he’s looking for in the Prizm fat packs … no jerseys and you can’t tell what’s inside even if you fan them all up.