`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hobby Growth and Aging

RE: Hobby Growth and Aging
(02-14-2024, 08:58 AM)jbissell Wrote: Ive seen a little of what Chevy Man is talking about on Twitter. I tend to agree with his sentiment.
I am not on Facebook, Twitter, X, or any other social media platform other than Beckett. And, I don't watch any podcasts or self-worshipping youtube videos.

Saves me from a lot of headaches.

Fair point - I guess if it bums me out I shouldn't keep looking at it.

The problem is, other than the general dooshiness of most commenters, it reminds me of Beckett back in the day where you get several new posts per day and general traffic.

My collection worth $45,000 could be given up for $3,000 buyer.

I just lost the passion and any hope of substantial improvement.

(02-25-2024, 08:32 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: My collection worth $45,000 could be given up for $3,000 buyer.

I just lost the passion and any hope of substantial improvement.

Come on man!  You been at it so long.  Don't give up now.....unless you want to sell to me.
LF:  Kyle Tucker, Ryan Mountcastle, Shane Bieber, Alex Bohm, Joe Ryan, & Dale Murphy

Bad traders: almostbaker, beantownsfinest, thespirit33, GRIFFEY MAN 1

(02-27-2024, 08:48 PM)benner73 Wrote: Come on man!  You been at it so long.  Don't give up now.....unless you want to sell to me.
Thanks.  It is tough.  On one hand the hobby used to be such a fun focus for me, but on the other hand so much of it has diminished....

It is not about the money.  I have opportunities to buy what I want.  The issue is finding actual product or players I want that are worh the cash and time spent.

Seriously, if anybody has an inkling to buy bulk, let me know and I will give a great deal (no vintage owned except for a few Twins).