`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beckett not answering a question

Beckett not answering a question
How do I get Beckett to answer my question that I've sent twice? It was about an error card that they graded but it has never shown up in the card lists. It obviously exists, they had it and graded it. This is a card sent in and returned months ago not just done. I guess it really doesn't matter because I've asked (sent emails) to many "experts" about the card and nobody knows anything about it. Possibly a 1/1 but even if listed there wouldn't be a dollar value for it anyway. Just don't know why they seem to refuse to list it as a real card.

RE: Beckett not answering a question
(02-25-2024, 08:38 AM)jpers1 Wrote: How do I get Beckett to answer my question that I've sent twice? It was about an error card that they graded but it has never shown up in the card lists. It obviously exists, they had it and graded it. This is a card sent in and returned months ago not just done. I guess it really doesn't matter because I've asked (sent emails) to many "experts" about the card and nobody knows anything about it. Possibly a 1/1 but even if listed there wouldn't be a dollar value for it anyway. Just don't know why they seem to refuse to list it as a real card.
Have you tried calling?  Every time I have tried, I have been able to get through to a real person in the grading department.