`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
opg not loading

opg not loading
Can anyone tell me why i cant get my OPG to load , i can access every page on Becketts except my OPG it starts to load  then stops after the Header and tabs on the left for folders and add collection , manage collection tabs load on , 
I cleared cache , and History and Still nothing

RE: opg not loading
(02-11-2024, 09:55 AM)blais2 Wrote: Can anyone tell me why i cant get my OPG to load , i can access every page on Becketts except my OPG it starts to load  then stops after the Header and tabs on the left for folders and add collection , manage collection tabs load on , 
I cleared cache , and History and Still nothing
Mine is loading.  Rebooting your PC and clearing cache would be the first things to try.  After that...What browser are you using?  Have you tried more than one?

Could be slow internet service???

Beyond those, I can't help other than to sympathize with you.  ORG not working is quite frustrating.  I am sorry!

Are you using Windows XP lol
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

(02-11-2024, 01:32 PM)jmhorn Wrote: Mine is loading.  Rebooting your PC and clearing cache would be the first things to try.  After that...What browser are you using?  Have you tried more than one?

Could be slow internet service???

Beyond those, I can't help other than to sympathize with you.  ORG not working is quite frustrating.  I am sorry!
i have 2 different computers , works on 1 but not the other (windows xp) but it was working last month , and my opg list is the only part that dosent load on

Windows XP is your problem
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)