Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Holy Crap Does Anyone Have This Card?

Holy Crap Does Anyone Have This Card?
Bros,

I’ve been indirectly whining for about two or three years about how some of the Lions’ Pro Bowl caliber players don’t have any cards.

Example - punter (!) Jack Fox.

Welp, it turns out he has a card in the 2021 NFL Five trading card game.

Of course I can’t find it anywhere, other than a signed and slabbed version for $99 on DBay.

I have ordered one starter deck type box of 50 cards for theoretically a 50-50 shot at one off the Bay but thought I would also see if anyone here has one.

(I only ordered one because it was $19 and change after tax and I’m not even positive I could theoretically pull one.)

Lemme know, thanks!

RJ

RE: Holy Crap Does Anyone Have This Card?
LOL, buyer beware ... I bought a massively overpriced hanger of these to try to pull one, assumed I was getting 57 different cards of the base set ... I did get 57 cards, but quadruples of some and most of them were the instruction/strategy cards, not the player cards.

I have two regular boxes coming hopefully tomorrow, so we'll see how that goes.

oof, hoping the boxes work in your favor.
Collecting: Ohio State Buckeyes, Cincinnati Bengals, Chicago Bears

Worst trading card product I have ever purchased ... and 100 percent my fault for guessing.

Although, to be fair, I was swooned by the "play with the brightest stars and hottest rookies of 2021" on the packaging.

Silly me, I assumed that meant that maybe more than 10 of the 57 cards would be actual players and that there might even be "ah" rookie card.

Oh well, hopefully the boxes are a better deal.

Either way, all told I am out about $60 for the hanger and two boxes ... I've wasted much more, many times over.

Will let everyone know next week.

UPDATE!

Pulled my first Fox in the 23rd pack of the first box (24 per).

Pulled two more in the second box.

Pulled one "Legends" Tom Brady, one "Elite" Patrick Mahomes and Trevor Lawrence as my best RC in the second box.

(Only one RC per box, other was Kadarius Toney in the first box.)

Done with this product, was a fun old school rip for $45 shipped for two boxes.

I almost don't want to tell you this, but maybe you want a 4th. Sportlots has one for $0.35 ($4.25 shipping up to 100 cards). But you got to do a cheap break, so you still had some fun.
I collect Andre Johnson, JJ Watt, Redskins who played in the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies.
Email: rbredskin@windstream.net
No trading outside the U.S.

Yeah, somebody messaged me about that.

The boxes were so cheap I thought what the hell.

Happy with the Foxes, and the Brady and Lawrence were tough pulls relative to how much I bought.

Two and done on these for sure.

Now if only Jonah Jackson ever had a card …

Jack Fox definitely deserves some love for his skills. $99 for a signed and slabbed version seems a bit steep, though. If I come across any, I'll shoot you a message.

Thanks!

I orfdered two boxes of that product and pulled a total of three of his base cards.

But if you happen to track down the parallel from that product (there's only one, I just don't remember what they're called), hit me up!

Glad you got your card! Way to keep at it!!!
I collect Peyton Manning and Griffey Jr.
My Bucket: http://s444.photobucket.com/albums/qq164/soccerscrub78
[Image: manning-griffeybanner2.jpg]