Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lakers + Repacks = The Luck Continues

Lakers + Repacks = The Luck Continues
Banger bros,

As some of you remember I once pulled a redemption for a Kobe Bryant auto out of a random 10-pack mixer at Target ...

https://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1530877.html

Greatest retail pull I've ever had.

(Actually, now that I think about it, probably best overall pull ...)

Fast forward about 10 years later.

Note - these are nowhere close to the Kobe but nice pulls nonetheless.

So recently I saw all the DBN Great New Collector Gem Fire Case Breaker Bros raving about the gold prizms/10 they were pulling out of the discount packs of Select at Walmart.

Tried the last 5 last weekend from my local Wally and pulled this ...

[Image: Davis.jpg]

Anthony Davis Premier level, which is harder to pull to begin with, gold prizm #06/10!

So I'm back in Wally this morning hoping to find Prizm football, Prizm basketball, Bowman U basketball ... nada.

They do have four of the repack tins available with the "fathead" players on the front.

There are 3 Trae Young and 1 Jayson Tatum, so obviously I go for the Tatum.

2 packs 2020-21 Optic, 2 packs 2020-21 Prizm for the low low price of $24.98

But these have actually been pretty good to me ... second Prizm pack and the last one I opened today ...

[Image: James.jpg]

This is the LeBron base card where he's dunking like Kobe shortly after he died.

You'd be surprised what these are actually going for, even base.

Plus, with only two packs of 4 cards each in a 300-card checklist, the odds of pulling this were very slim.

Thanks for reading!

RE: Lakers + Repacks = The Luck Continues
That's a pretty AD card! Always wanted one of the Lebron Prizm cards. I'll get one someday. Congrats on the nice additions RJ!

Sweet Pulls!!!!

Thanks very much, after I hit the AD I was like, now I need a LeBron good enough for a one-touch, LOL