`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beckett Marketplace support won't respond

RE: Beckett Marketplace support won't respond
Send a fresh email to CS with all the info (link too)
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

(01-25-2024, 08:08 AM)floydtown Wrote: Send a fresh email to CS with all the info (link too)
Will do. Thanks for your help!

"My Orders" in the Beckett Marketplace is empty! And I have outstanding orders! The seller promptly responded to my email (my order has been filled and is on the way). But Beckett is clueless. And, as typical, Beckett has NOT responded to my attempts to contact them (they never have since I began using their services 3 years ago... I have simply learned to live with the poorest customer service from them -- but the dealers in the market have all been wonderful!). btw, my posts in the Help Forum don't get a response either. This is the best place to find any help at all! Just saying...

No response from the support team, so I think I'm giving up after 4 months of trying. For a trusted brand like Beckett, it's unfathomable how inept the support department is and how few (if any) protections there are for buyers on the Marketplace. I'm not sure whether I"ll use it again or just use Ebay, instead.

pm sent
TOS

U.S. Army-Retired

While we are on this topic, why are there no links to the forum on the Beckett home page?

3 Horizontal bars top right corner
TOS

U.S. Army-Retired

I have reached out several times, however I have not received any response.  Very frustrating.  Please help