`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Organize says I already have card in my collection

Organize says I already have card in my collection
Recently started back using organize and i was starting fresh with a single collection as I am only collecting a single player. 

I deleted my old collection which at over 1700 cards in it. 

When I am going back through my cards and attempting to add them to the new collection (only collection currently), I am getting the greyed-out add to organize button and it says that it is already in my organize. As this first occurred when starting a new year (1997) I noticed every single card I had was greyed out and "already in organize). I have no other collections and nothing is showing in my trash folder either. 

When searching my collections I do not have a single 1997 card in there. 

It seems it is showing them as being added because at one time they were added before deleting the old collection. I am not able to see a way to recover the old collection (not that i wanted to) and no way to force add the card to organize.  

does collections that are deleted en masse stay in limbo for a time before the organize button returns?

[Image: post_thread_1566540640_beckett1.png]

[Image: post_thread_48941575_beckett%202.png]
Thanks!

RE: Organize says I already have card in my collection
What happens when you select the checkbox on the left of the item listing in OPG?  Another Add Item to Organize icon should appear on the right side of the screen (it looks like a tab attached to the scroll bar).  Try clicking that.  The Add to Organize popup should appear.  You can select a collection and enter a Have quantity.  See what that does.