`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Viewing other members collections in regards to my specific collection wants

Viewing other members collections in regards to my specific collection wants
I'm fairly new to using Beckett, but is there a way to view other people's collections. I collect a very specific player and I notice that several of his low count cards are listed as people having. I know that it may not be listed for trade but is there a way to view who has those cards or do I just need to list it as a want or make a public post?

RE: Viewing other members collections in regards to my specific collection wants
You can search for it in the bar at the very top of this page, and it will show who has it on the bottom of the page.

From there you can click on their user ID to see if they’ve logged in recently.

(Sometimes you find the card but the member hasn’t logged in for four years)

RE: Viewing other members collections in regards to my specific collection wants
Even if it isn't for trade, you should be able to see cards in a collection as long as they aren't part of a collection that is tagged as "Private".
I collect Andre Johnson, JJ Watt, Redskins who played in the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies.
Email: rbredskin@windstream.net
No trading outside the U.S.

(01-08-2024, 10:50 AM)dogger99 Wrote: Even if it isn't for trade, you should be able to see cards in a collection as long as they aren't part of a collection that is tagged as "Private".
Facts

Must be in a private collection. I was searching for two variations of this

2002-03 BAP All-Star Edition Gold #118 Kari Haakana
2002-03 BAP All-Star Edition Silver #118 Kari Haakana

Unless i missed something it must be private

Any luck with this?