IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sticky request

Sticky request
How about a sticky that

1 - tells you when the updates happen.
2 - tells you to clear your cookies/restart every day at a certain time after the updates, which seems to be the "answer" to almost all issues in the help forum.
3 - tells you to wait until the next update when cookie clearing/restart doesn't fix your organize.

Or fix the issues that require constant cookie clearing and restarts.

I do not, and have not had to, clear cookies to ever get any other site to work properly. That goes for my personal computers and Gov work computers over a few decades, except this site...

Just my $0.02

Kevin

RE: Sticky request
(12-31-2023, 11:20 AM)kmargetta Wrote: You hit the nail on the head!  My gosh, my Organize is so screwed up currently, 6 month expensive subscription, cards out of order within sets, another collection of 933 cards I added Friday night has disappeared, shows 933 items with NO cards shown below, shows that my opening page is page #1 of 0.  No response from support yet but I cannot use this pricey subscription to do anything with my collection currently, total waste of time using Beckett Organize, not happy.

How about a sticky that

1 - tells you when the updates happen.
2 - tells you to clear your cookies/restart every day at a certain time after the updates, which seems to be the "answer" to almost all issues in the help forum.
3 - tells you to wait until the next update when cookie clearing/restart doesn't fix your organize.

Or fix the issues that require constant cookie clearing and restarts.

I do not, and have not had to, clear cookies to ever get any other site to work properly. That goes for my personal computers and Gov work computers over a few decades, except this site...

Just my $0.02

Kevin
Internet sportscard dealer for $10+ years!

Every card scanned at www.thecarda
ttic.com