`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Card Catalog

Card Catalog
Can I upload and Excel file to the price guide other location at Beckett?

RE: Card Catalog
(12-29-2023, 11:22 AM)medellin279 Wrote: Can I upload and Excel file to the price guide other location at Beckett?
I am sorry.  I do not understand your question.

I think you may have a collection in Excel and you are asking if you can upload that Excel file into your Beckett Organize.  If that is what you are asking, the answer is no.  There are a couple of ways to add cards to your Organize, but none of them involve uploading a file.

If your question is whether you can download a Beckett Organize collection to Excel, the answer is sort of.  You can print to a PDF, then use a web application or Adobe to convert the PDF to Excel.  I haven't found a way to do that neatly without requiring a bunch of cleanup.

I have noticed that a large number of cards from Topps Update 2023 are not showing up in my files after I add them to my collection. When I look the card up it shows it as being in my collection but when I go to organize and go to the specific file where I added specific cards not showing up. I have done can entire search of my collection and the cards are not there. Thoughts or suggestions.

Thank you

(01-01-2024, 11:00 AM)MrDean62 Wrote: I have noticed that a large number of cards from Topps Update 2023 are not showing up in my files after I add them to my collection. When I look the card up it shows it as being in my collection but when I go to organize and go to the specific file where I added specific cards not showing up. I have done can entire search of my collection and the cards are not there. Thoughts or suggestions.

Thank you
Assumption #1: You have a collection named "Topps Update 2023".

Assumption #2: You added 2023 Topps Update cards to your collection that are not displaying in your Organize (not in the "Topps Update 2023" collection OR your "All Items" collection).

Assumption #3: When you added the "missing" cards, you entered a Have Quantity >= 1.

Assumption #4: The cards not displaying in your Organize have the "Add Item to Organize" icon greyed out in the item listing in OPG.

A bug with Beckett Organize could explain your missing cards; however, I am not experiencing anything similar with my Organize, so I don't think it is a global issue.  Could the missing cards somehow not have been added to your "Topps Update 2023" collection?  The grayed icon in OPG doesn't care which collection in your Organize it was added to (or even if it belongs to any of your named collections).  What search term are you using to find the card(s) in your "All Items" collection?

I am grasping at straws.  If you confirm my assumptions 1, 2, and 4, the "all items" search should display the cards you added.  I don't know if it will help, but you can try adding one or two of the missing items again from OPG.  Click the checkbox to the left of the card listing, then click the icon at screen-right attached to the scroll bar.  Choose the "Topps Update 2023" collection from the collection dropdown and key in a Have Quantity of 1.