Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
21-Card Salute to JP the Man - HOLIDAY BANGERS

21-Card Salute to JP the Man - HOLIDAY BANGERS
Banger bros,

Our main man JP sent me a Lions holiday package that once again was top notch and very generous.

21 cards, including two USC refractors, a sick gold Lions rookie auto of Levi Onwuzurike, several other Lions Optic prizms and numbered cards ... crazy.

Here's a pic to give you an idea of the caliber of what I received ... HUTCH GEM FIRE BANGERS

[Image: Hutch-Horizontal.jpg]

The one on the left is the Prizm Black prizm RC out of Chronicles, while the one on the right is a gold press proof out of Donruss ... you know me, I'm a sucker for Rated Rookies.

My sincere thanks to a truly generous guy - our buddy JP.

Let's gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

RE: 21-Card Salute to JP the Man - HOLIDAY BANGERS
Gem bangers!

Let's fiiiiiirrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

The Press Proof is from the Target exclusive Donruss premium press proof factory set. Glad you like them!

You didn't break up your set, did you???

JP comes through once again. Way to go JP! Congrats on the nice additions RJ. Nice win for the Lions this week also.

JP rocks! Awesome Gem Fire Bangers!
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

JP does, indeed, rock

Thanks guys, hoping to build up some stacks for folks around here.  I got lucky with the Lions right before Christmas Wink.

(12-18-2023, 06:39 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: You didn't break up your set, did you???
Why the very thought of me breaking up a set shatters my soul!

Nah, got it from someone else who broke up the set. I'll profit from their sin Wink

(12-19-2023, 01:41 PM)jplarson Wrote: Thanks guys, hoping to build up some stacks for folks around here.  I got lucky with the Lions right before Christmas Wink.

Why the very thought of me breaking up a set shatters my soul!

Nah, got it from someone else who broke up the set.  I'll profit from their sin Wink
Very well then ... it's a beauty!