`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking to Trade my NFL cards for Nascar

Looking to Trade my NFL cards for Nascar
If anyone has Nascar cards that they would like to trade for my football cards, I would be interested.  I've been out of the hobby for awhile and plan on starting to update my organize, but if anyone wants to get rid of some Nascar and you have specific requests (team/player, etc.) I will get those up for you to see what I have.  Most of my stuff is 2010-2012.  Thanks.

RE: Looking to Trade my NFL cards for Nascar
(12-09-2023, 09:01 PM)choleka7 Wrote: If anyone has Nascar cards that they would like to trade for my football cards, I would be interested.  I've been out of the hobby for awhile and plan on starting to update my organize, but if anyone wants to get rid of some Nascar and you have specific requests (team/player, etc.) I will get those up for you to see what I have.  Most of my stuff is 2010-2012.  Thanks.
Looking for Tennessee Titans
Banner courtesy of Blaynero
[Image: titans.jpg]
Wants Houston Oilers, Titans, Steelers, & Nolan Ryan as well as 1960, 1971 & 1979 Pittsburgh Pirates. Looking for 2013 National Treasures NFL Shield Football Signatures #16 Justin Hunter /2

It says you need a shipping address on file before anyone can send you an offer.

(12-13-2023, 11:17 AM)akaus Wrote: It says you need a shipping address on file before anyone can send you an offer.
Thanks for the heads up.  The shipping address is now updated.

(12-13-2023, 02:31 AM)temple sportscards Wrote: Looking for Tennessee Titans
Took a look and was surprised just how few Titans cards I have.  I added a few to my org.  08 UD Chris Johnson Rookie, 2011 Crown Akeem Ayers Auto /499, 2011 Crown Blue Chris Johnson, and there is a dual auto of Jamie Harper and Ryan Williams from Topps Supreme /25.