`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTTF 1990 Leaf Set Needs

WTTF 1990 Leaf Set Needs
It's been a while since I posted for anything. Looking to finish my 1990 Leaf base set. Let me know what you are looking for. I do have a ton of other things FT but don't have a current tradelist. Currently have 40,000+ on my Beckett.com Organize.

Dave

12(Clemens) 47 143 162 175 180 197(Ripken) 220(Sosa RC) 237 268 359(Deion RC) 483 522
I will require you to send first if you have less than 20 feedback, no exceptions.

Looking for any #'d, hard to find inserts, game used, or autographs of Ken Griffey Jr, especially 2008 SPX American Hero and Topps Moments & Milestones. Also looking to trade for 1997 Upper Deck Legends football autographs.

RE: WTTF 1990 Leaf Set Needs
I have the Sosa and 51 and 168

Nm I only have duplicates of 51 and 168. PM me your address and I will just send them to you.

Awesome!! Thanx for helping out. Happy Thanxgiving!
I will require you to send first if you have less than 20 feedback, no exceptions.

Looking for any #'d, hard to find inserts, game used, or autographs of Ken Griffey Jr, especially 2008 SPX American Hero and Topps Moments & Milestones. Also looking to trade for 1997 Upper Deck Legends football autographs.

I've got Clemens, I'll send an offer
Always looking for new and old Twins cards I don't have

Message sent

Buckles2335: Got the cards today. Thank you again for helping out.

Wibs13: I'll reply to your PM