Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Connor on Toronto Expo Checklists?

No Connor on Toronto Expo Checklists?
Friends in hockey,

I was looking through the Upper Deck wrapper redemption checklists for the upcoming Toronto Expo, and unless I missed it, didn't see Connor Bedard anywhere.

I know trhere are rules about when rookies can appear in NHL sets, but it seems like they could get around it by issuing the wrapper redemption cards as "inserts" like they did their Easter Egg card in Series 1.

Weird.

RE: No Connor on Toronto Expo Checklists?
(11-07-2023, 09:45 AM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Friends in hockey,

I was looking through the Upper Deck wrapper redemption checklists for the upcoming Toronto Expo, and unless I missed it, didn't see Connor Bedard anywhere.

I know trhere are rules about when rookies can appear in NHL sets, but it seems like they could get around it by issuing the wrapper redemption cards as "inserts" like they did their Easter Egg card in Series 1.

Weird.
Has something to do with cards needing to be produced (pictures) after platers are actually in NHL games.  No BS like the other sports RC - RC Logo - FYI - use to be a puck head!!!  LOL
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

RE: No Connor on Toronto Expo Checklists?
Hence the part where I said “I know there are rules about when rookies can appear in sets” … LOL