`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shout out to RJ!

Shout out to RJ!
The King of Retail and Slayer of DBNs everywhere, RJ sent me an excellent Bears package!  I think Mack was the only repeat from the bunch.  Many thanks my friend!

Let's gooooo0000OOOOOOOO0000OOOOoooooooooo!!!!

[Image: bears.jpg]

RE: Shout out to RJ!
Way to go RJ!!!!!
Collecting: Ohio State Buckeyes, Cincinnati Bengals, Chicago Bears

Thanks, bros

That Butkus is cool for two reasons ... 1) I pulled that within a couple of days of his passing and 2) you only get one of those types of prizms per $16 jumbo pack, so it was a decently difficult card to pull.

Glad you didn't have most of them!

Nice work RJ! The Butkus is a cool card and I like the photogenic cards. They remind me on Stadium Club baseball cards with their nice photos.

(10-30-2023, 10:17 AM)akaus Wrote: Nice work RJ! The Butkus is a cool card and I like the photogenic cards. They remind me on Stadium Club baseball cards with their nice photos.
I think that's exactly what Panini is going for - they are very nice cards. I would like to see it as a standalone set at some point.

I would be down for a set like that. It's much better than seeing 50 variations of the same pose.

(10-30-2023, 10:23 AM)akaus Wrote: I would be down for a set like that. It's much better than seeing 50 variations of the same pose.
I've purged most of my collection two or three times, but I always seem to save Stadium Club RCs ... there's just something different about them.