`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help identifying Aaron Rodgers RC

Need help identifying Aaron Rodgers RC
Hello. Im needing help identifying this 2005 Topps Aaron Rodgers RC #431 numbered #1/50. As you can see in the photos. It is exactly the same as the retro Topps Chrome version, however this is not Topps Chrome. I can’t find any comps similar to this one. I know it is serial numbered to 50, however I figured I could still find some information out there. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!
[Image: post_thread_1435604068_IMG_6698.jpeg][Image: post_thread_1817033891_IMG_6699.jpeg]

RE: Need help identifying Aaron Rodgers RC
Hard to see the pics up close but does it say 50th Anniversary Rookies ? I can't find any with the logo in that spot either.
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

I have searched 3 separate card databases and there are no examples of ths particular card. It could be some kind of reprint from later year.

I'm guessing it is this card:
2005 Topps 50th Anniversary Rookies #431 Aaron Rodgers

Beckett has the wrong picture on it.

Are you sure that's a 2005 card? That's the 1956 Topps design with a Topps 50th Anniversary stamp - Topps All American Football came out in 1955 as the first Topps Football set, but the first Topps NFL set (edit: wait, I think that might be wrong, I think that Topps had an earlier NFL set and then stopped making football cards for a few years) was the 1956 which that card uses the design of. Could it be a 2006 card?

I believe it's the 2005 Topps Anniversary edition /50 but it's hard to see the year on the back of the card. I'm definitely interested in trade/sale if you're looking to move it?
ID VIKESRULE on most other trade sites. Don't care about BV if the deal is right.
Cris Carter super collector and die hard Vikings guy!

(10-28-2023, 10:12 AM)footbal Wrote: I believe it's the 2005 Topps Anniversary edition /50 but it's hard to see the year on the back of the card. I'm definitely interested in trade/sale if you're looking to move it?
Every single example of the card you described has the logo at top right, not bottom left.

Most likely 2005 Topps - 50th Anniversary Rookies #/50.

Here's the checklists.  Beckett has the wrong pictures uploaded.

https://www.tcdb.com/Checklist.cfm/sid/40215
https://www.beckett.com/football/2005/to...y-rookies/

Here are a few for sale from COMC:

https://www.comc.com/Cards/Football/2005...es,sc,i100

[Image: front.jpg]
[Image: back.jpg]

His is #431, send scans front and back to beckett. Maybe it's not listed?

Justin Grunert – (JGrunert@beckett.com) – Football, Racing, Multisport
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)