Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just got these back from BGS
Smile 
Just got these back from BGS
Bummed about the Trout but pretty happy with the rest.  The Gwynn is labeled wrong so I will have to get that one redone.  5 out of the 8 were from trades on here.  Thanks again to all the people I've traded with.  Trades have slowed down but still getting some good ones done.

[Image: post_thread_538098509_IMG_3255%20-%20Copy.jpg]
LF:  Kyle Tucker, Ryan Mountcastle, Shane Bieber, Alex Bohm, Joe Ryan, & Dale Murphy

Bad traders: almostbaker, beantownsfinest, thespirit33, GRIFFEY MAN 1

RE: Just got these back from BGS
looks like a great haul! Love the Griffey!
I collect Peyton Manning and Griffey Jr.
My Bucket: http://s444.photobucket.com/albums/qq164/soccerscrub78
[Image: manning-griffeybanner2.jpg]

Congrats - man...I love the 2011 Topps Diamond Anniversary sparkles - matter of fact 2011 Topps flagship & update is my favorite / fun-est set ever! Is BGS your "PC" slabber? I like the sjabs and labels - esp. the gold labels....lol. Have a great one!
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Very nice stuff, congrats!

(11-04-2023, 05:13 AM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Congrats - man...I love the 2011 Topps Diamond Anniversary sparkles - matter of fact 2011 Topps flagship & update is my favorite / fun-est  set ever!  Is BGS your "PC" slabber?  I like the sjabs and labels - esp. the gold labels....lol. Have a great one!
Yes BGS is my PC slabber of choice.  Personally I think the casing are the best in the biz.  I'll buy PSA slabs but if I have a choice I like BGS/BVG.
LF:  Kyle Tucker, Ryan Mountcastle, Shane Bieber, Alex Bohm, Joe Ryan, & Dale Murphy

Bad traders: almostbaker, beantownsfinest, thespirit33, GRIFFEY MAN 1

Agreed, I like the sub grades as well.