`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Organize empty

Organize empty
In organize the navigation window on left side no longer shows my collection. All my folders do not appear so i have no way to open them. I'm able to search from organize and click on a card to add, the small icon comes up on right and in that window i can pick from my collection/folder to add it to. Anyone have a ideal how to to fix?

RE: Organize empty
Also this is just a issue on my PC. Its working fine on my phone, WTF

I can not see anything on mine either.
Go Avs Go!

If there is a plus (+) to the left of "Your Collections", click on it to expand the folder/tree.  If it's a minus (-), and still blank, I would suggest clearing out all browser cookies, close and then reopen your browser application.

(10-25-2023, 05:34 PM)jmhorn Wrote: If there is a plus (+) to the left of "Your Collections", click on it to expand the folder/tree.  If it's a minus (-), and still blank, I would suggest clearing out all browser cookies, close and then reopen your browser application.
Yep Plus sign is there but when you click it nothing happens which is same for all buttons except the profile button it works.

(10-26-2023, 04:24 PM)teddy arthur Wrote: Yep Plus sign is there but when you click it nothing happens which is same for all buttons except the profile button it works.
Do you have an active OPG subscription?

As Jmhorn said:

clearing out all browser cookies, close and then reopen your browser application.
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

Thanks, I will try it and I hope it works for me. If it won't, I will inform you by starting my own thread. After visiting the post I Discover the pinnacle of online writing services at https://www.grabmyessay.com/. This website provides a comprehensive collection of reviews on various platforms, guiding you to choose the best service for your college projects. Navigate through a plethora of insightful reviews to make informed decisions about your academic support. be your compass in the realm of online writing services, ensuring you find the perfect match for your college tasks.