`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Organize issue

Organize issue
When I try to move a card from one set to another in my organize, the year and collection does not populate. When you click on move to and type in a year and collection nothing is there. I can't move any cards. Anyone else having this issue?

RE: Organize issue
I am not experiencing what you are describing.

Have you added the collection in your Organize that you are trying to move the card(s) to? If not, you need to do that first. When you Add cards from an OPG search, the dialog box allows you to choose an existing collection or add a new collection.  You don't get that option with a Move within your Organize.

(10-18-2023, 07:32 PM)jmhorn Wrote: I am not experiencing what you are describing.

Have you added the collection in your Organize that you are trying to move the card(s) to? If not, you need to do that first. When you Add cards from an OPG search, the dialog box allows you to choose an existing collection or add a new collection.  You don't get that option with a Move within your Organize.
Yes. I've been doing this for years. If I click on the move tab and type in 2020 it should show all collections from 2020. It doesn't show anything. Nothing populates. This has never happened before. Maybe i'll close it and relaunch.

(10-18-2023, 09:19 PM)donvic Wrote: Yes. I've been doing this for years. If I click on the move tab and type in 2020 it should show all collections from 2020. It doesn't show anything. Nothing populates. This has never happened before. Maybe i'll close it and relaunch.
Essentially, it is the same thing, but when you search inside Organize, you search a text field.  As you say, when you type "2020," it will find all the collections you have created inside your Organize with the characters "2020" in their name.  It is not searching card descriptions, or a year, per se.  I agree with you, though, that it should find something.  I see you [at least] have three public collections with "2020" in their names (2020 Baseball, 2020 Football, and 2020-21 Basketball)

In addition to closing and relaunching your browser, you may need to clear out all cookies.

What Internet Browser are you using?
If Edge, maybe try it in Firefox, etc.
I'm currently using Firefox, and it works for me.
I collect all WVU Alumni: Amos Zereoue, Steve Slaton, Pat White, Robert Sands, Rasul Douglas, Avon Cobourne, Quincy Wilson, Owen Schmitt, Will Grier, Gary Jennings, David Sills,  NBA: Jerry West, Jevon Carter, Miles McBride, MLB: Jedd Gyorko, etc.

I cleared cookies and rebooted. Working now. Thanks for the help.

Thanks, I am also having the same issue. I will try to resolve it by clearing my cookies and then I will restart. I hope it works.