`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
LOLeaf

RE: LOLeaf
Leaf is releasing an autograph card of a Class of 2026 high school quarterback now.

Lol! Talk about speculation

Got my damage replacement from Leaf today - Najee Harris 2021 base draft auto!

Not bad!

(10-26-2023, 01:25 AM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Got my damage replacement from Leaf today - Najee Harris 2021 base draft auto!

Not bad!
Nice, what was that replacing?

(10-26-2023, 09:56 AM)ZSDOne Wrote: Nice, what was that replacing?
It was the blue Joe Burrow from the 10-card factory set as well as a green base Jordan Addison from the draft blasters.

So I still need to track down a blue Burrow for my set and I'm slightly bummed about nbot getting the Addison back for my USC PC, but it was definitely a good tradeoff:

[Image: Harris.jpg]

Pretty full signature and I actually like the trail of the end of the signature on the left, LOL

Nice replacement. I'm sure you can pick up the other cards.

(10-26-2023, 11:28 AM)akaus Wrote: Nice replacement. I'm sure you can pick up the other cards.
Facts

Leaf has another card from a high school quarterback available - this one is the awesomely named Air Noland (a name that is perfect both as a quarterback or as an airline) who is a 5 star recruit

(10-27-2023, 10:09 AM)ZSDOne Wrote: Leaf has another card from a high school quarterback available - this one is the awesomely named Air Noland (a name that is perfect both as a quarterback or as an airline) who is a 5 star recruit
Although the card itself says "Ari" ... and they call him Julian in the description

So I'm not really sure what the hell his name is

Leaf gonna Leaf

Again, my proofreading offer stands - 1 case of the product I review

(10-27-2023, 12:34 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Although the card itself says "Ari" ... and they call him Julian in the description

So I'm not really sure what the hell his name is

Leaf gonna Leaf

Again, my proofreading offer stands - 1 case of the product I review
Yes, it is Air - https://247sports.com/player/air-noland-46102927/

And you're right about them writing Ari on the card.  LOL!  The guy who collects players with funny names is probably mad they messed this one up.

I continue to marvel at Leaf's impeccable timing at releasing cards:

https://shop.leaftradingcards.com/produc...until-11-8