`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
LOLeaf

RE: LOLeaf
I've at least heard of Clint Eastwood ... quite a stretch what constitutes a "celebrity" these days.

Leaf's newest online exclusive offering is a 16 year old girl tennis player who became noted on social media for resembling Brock Purdy.

I wish I was making this up.

I'm already uncomfortable enough with the Stars & Stripes baseball autos and how young some of their development program players are ... not going anywhere near this.

Again, memo to Leaf ... just because you "can" ... doesn't mean you "should"

The return of Press Pass is official - not that it's really Press Pass because of course it's sticker autos

(04-24-2024, 07:22 PM)ZSDOne Wrote: The return of Press Pass is official - not that it's really Press Pass because of course it's sticker autos
More like Guest Pass am I right?!

(04-25-2024, 06:57 AM)jplarson Wrote: More like Guest Pass am I right?!
I wonder if they will even have Red Inks and Inscriptions

It's especially sad for me since I said that Press Pass Legends was the set I most wanted to come back - but I meant having a great checklist of legendary players, Hall of Famers, and current players with on-card autos, red inks, and the like - preferably with college logos since it allows for better photography, but honestly, I don't consider it essential that the people who illegally exploited players get paid licensing fees - they were such nice looking cards.

On the other hand, the market is what it is - I just got another nice Press Pass Legends NFL HOF auto of a guy who signed a nice full name signature (Cliff Branch who was postuhumously elected to the NFL HoF so he didn't sign a bunch of stuff as a HOF Player) - it cost $4.