`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Organize Does Not Display Any Cards

RE: My Organize Does Not Display Any Cards
Organize is back but trade still has issues- being worked on now.
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

(10-11-2023, 05:26 AM)bonds20001 Wrote: 0625 today 10/11...no ORG..no card displayed and TRADE does not work either.
Dead in the water..
No idea why I would have to empty cookies/cache or switch browsers...no other site has these issues.

What a mess
Sent a test trade with Edge, see if it is working for you. Chrome is having issues still for some reason
TOS

U.S. Army-Retired

Yesterday I marked 99 cards for trade and "tagged" them to be in my "Baseball for Trade" collection. Today all of the tags have been removed. This has happened before and it requires me to go through my complete ORG (290,000 cards) and search for all the cards I have marked for trade and reassign them to my "For Trade" collection. WTH? I have given them time before to see if the tags come back and they do not. This is a huge waste of my time. What's up with that? Angry
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

I can send your issue to them- I think we are overdue for a complete overhaul/new system
TOS

U.S. Army-Retired

Trade seems to coming back, just completed a trade
TOS

U.S. Army-Retired

I emptied my cookies etc and everything is working as before.  I accepted a trade that was a test..sorry..card is on the way..

I have not been able to get Organize to work at all. Nothing additional shows when i use the "Expand" command. I am unable to confirm if anything is making it into the database.

Everything's back working for me after clearing cookies.
I'm always open to trading.  My wants are varied (multiple sets from 1980 to now and some misc. players) and all my wants are marked.  Open offers welcome!

Trade Scans

cleared my cookies no access. still same this sucks please fix asap paying for this

(10-11-2023, 08:19 AM)floydtown Wrote: I can send your issue to them- I think we are overdue for a complete overhaul/new system
can u send my issue to them lost my collections refreshed and cleared cookies to no avail. 
thanks