`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2023 Sage retail vs hobby

2023 Sage retail vs hobby
Hey all New to collecting, i see on beckett they have a listing for 2023 Sage hit Retail Football and just a Sage hit.
How can i tell them apart? i have bought both retail and hobby and i cant see a difference in cards. Thanks

RE: 2023 Sage retail vs hobby
Sage has never had a retail version before. I remember 2014 or 2015 Topps Prime had hobby and retail version. Had some of both and couldn't tell any difference. Same thickness, same photo, same code on the back, etc. 2014 Topps Valor had inserts for both, and again could find no difference.

I think it is ZSDOne that has bought some hobby of this, maybe he can shed some light on this.
I collect Andre Johnson, JJ Watt, Redskins who played in the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies.
Email: rbredskin@windstream.net
No trading outside the U.S.

Sage has retail and hobby exclusive parallels of base cards but as far as I can tell the base cards are the same

There are potentially some retail exclusive autograph cards - and definitely some autos that are hobby exclusives

There are retail Megaboxes with exclusive parallels and autographs

Sage Aspire is Hobby Exclusive

Sage Artistry is Retail Exclusive - although there are Sage Artistry autographs out of hobby that are very rare cards (I got one of Rashee Rice) and not to be confused with the autos out of Sage Artistry

Sage often is rather confusing due to the different configurations and products

(10-01-2023, 09:08 AM)ZSDOne Wrote: Sage has retail and hobby exclusive parallels of base cards but as far as I can tell the base cards are the same

There are potentially some retail exclusive autograph cards - and definitely some autos that are hobby exclusives

There are retail Megaboxes with exclusive parallels and autographs

Sage Aspire is Hobby Exclusive

Sage Artistry is Retail Exclusive - although there are Sage Artistry autographs out of hobby that are very rare cards (I got one of Rashee Rice) and not to be confused with the autos out of Sage Artistry

Sage often is rather confusing due to the different configurations and products
Thanks for the info, Sucks that they even list the base sets at different Values even though you cant even tell which ones are which lol.