`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Modern Baseball for Your Vintage Any Sport

My Modern Baseball for Your Vintage Any Sport
My goal for the remainder of the year is to move out of all of my modern cards and reset the PC.  I am looking for Vintage HOFers (1979 or earlier) in Baseball, Basketball, and Football.  I've spent the last couple weeks updating my org and Baseball is about 90% accurate.  I have not gotten to Football or Basketball yet. I am open to any condition but if you know the card is in rough shape, I'd prefer to see a scan if possible.  I WILL trade for any condition.  

For any cards $2.50 or less, I will trade 2x in your favor.  For example, if you choose 20 $2.00 cards for a total of $40.00.  I will only be looking for a $20.00 card in return.  If its a vintage card, the conditional value will be used. 

My Baseball org is separated by team.  All are public.  Look under Bargain Bins by team for the most up to date (again, 90%) org. 

Cheers, 
Leo
I collect Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Hank Aaron, Jackie Robinson, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, and Michael Jordan.

RE: My Modern Baseball for Your Vintage Any Sport
Bumping this up to see if anyone is interested
I collect Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Hank Aaron, Jackie Robinson, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, and Michael Jordan.