`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2023 Allen And Ginter Peraza

2023 Allen And Ginter Peraza
Does anyone know why there is 2 of his RC listed in the base set? No. 31 and 183.

RE: 2023 Allen And Ginter Peraza
(09-29-2023, 08:49 AM)Simpleton Wrote: Does anyone know why there is 2 of his RC listed in the base set? No. 31 and 183.
Curious..I do not see others..some are SP, but not listed as RC, even though they have the RC logo..of course..

(09-29-2023, 02:22 PM)bonds20001 Wrote: Curious..I do not see others..some are SP, but not listed as RC, even though they have the RC logo..of course..
SP are locate in the 300's. These 2 are just regular base cards. Its weird cause both cards have different pictures.

(09-29-2023, 04:58 PM)Simpleton Wrote: SP are locate in the 300's. These 2 are just regular base cards. Its weird cause both cards have different pictures.
2022 Topps Chrome did this, too, where there are two versions of RCs.  One in the low numbers and one in the higher numbers.  I think they are trying to justify the high prices of hobby boxes but it is not working for me.

Just topps being topps. Probably rushed out to the printers before someone caught it. There are two Roberto Clemente cards too, even though one is a short print.

In 2013 Ginter, there were two Bill Walton cards and two Henry Rollins as well.

I assume then if there was an error printing 2 Same Rookie cards then one Rookie play fell short making the cut Lmfao.

Topps can't even count to 1/1 these days ...

183 is clearly Oswaldo Cabrera not Oswald Peraza. Topps/Fanatics just don't have proofreaders that know the difference. lol

Topps Gonna Topps

Well, today i got an email from topps:

My name is Griffin. Thank you for taking the time to submit your inquiry to Topps Customer Service about 2023 Topps Allen And Ginter Peraza, I apologize for the delayed response.
I do see that there are two Oswald Peraza - New York Yankees RC. While I do not have an explanation due to the cards being random, I will discuss this with my team. We appreciate your feedback as we continue to improve our programs and processes.

I hope this was able to answer your question.

If there is anything else we can help with, please just hit reply, and let us know. We want you to know we’re here to help!

Thank you for being a Topps customer.

Sincerely,
Griffin
Topps Consumer Relations Representative