`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When it Rains, it Pours - Cade Prizms Galore for My Pistons PC!

When it Rains, it Pours - Cade Prizms Galore for My Pistons PC!
Basketball bros,

Last year I went nuts on 2021-22 NBA products trying to pull Cade Cunningham's rookie-year stuff for my Pistons PC.

Other than base cards and some basic inserts, I massively struck out - no GU, no auto, no parallels, no numbered cards, etc.

So I was thrilled a couple of months ago to pull a silver prizm of Cade's second year base card in 2022-23 Select.

Since then, however, in the rare instances when I can beat the DBN to new basketball cards, all I pull are Cade prizms these days!

Here are two I've pulled in the last two blasters ... (definitely not complaining)

[Image: Cade2.jpg]

I really like the symmetry of these two cards, LOL

RE: When it Rains, it Pours - Cade Prizms Galore for My Pistons PC!
That's my kind of rain. Congrats on the nice Cade cards. Love the old school jersey. Keep it going RJ!

(09-27-2023, 04:13 PM)akaus Wrote: That's my kind of rain. Congrats on the nice Cade cards. Love the old school jersey. Keep it going RJ!
The Mosaic blaster was busted yesterday ... also had:

- Max Strus auto
- Jabari Smith green mosaic parallel RC
- Bennedict Mathurin base RC
- Donovan Mitchell green mosaic parallel

Overall not a bad blaster, but I'm also not in a hurry to buy any more at the low low price of $30.

Was hoping to be one and done with RCs of Paolo, Keegan Murray or Jaden Ivey, but no dice.

Did a mega of this yesterday and pulled a very nice "color match" reactive prizm RC of Jaden Ivey!

[Image: Jaden.jpg]

Definitely done with this product!

Sharp looking Ivery card! Congrats and I agree that you should be done with this product.

(09-28-2023, 11:49 AM)akaus Wrote: Sharp looking Ivey card! Congrats and I agree that you should be done with this product.

I really didn't even mean to start, but that's how it always goes.

You're right, the Ivey is a good stopping point, because unlike Cade last year, I finally pulled a colored parallel of the rookie I wanted this year.

It's pretty sharp with the "color match" and the old school uniform.

I'mn not a grader, either, but this is definitely one I'd send in if I were.

I also pulled another auto - Mo Bamba of the Lakers.

I saw the back of the card and the Lakers logo and got excited at first - sooooooooo many other options for great Lakers autos ...

But got Mo Bamba.

Semi-related to this post ... as mentioned I must have bought a dozen blasters and a few jumbo packs of 2021-22 Prizm a couple of years ago trying to pull a Cade Cunningham rookie for my Pistons PC.

Didn't pull a single one.

The other day I bought a marked down hanger pack from Walgreens, 20 cards for 11.99 ... and finally pulled a Cade - nothing big, just his "Emergent" insert (which I gave up on long ago and just bought each of the rookie and insert singles from the set).

Still, I at least broke the streak.

I also pulled a very nice orange cracked ice insert of LeBron, so I was very happy with the pack.

I tend to do pretty good with the Walgreens stuff for some reason.

Sounds like some nice cards. Congrats on finally pulling a Cade from Prizm and a nice Lebron.