Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lost Collection to a fire, need advice.

Lost Collection to a fire, need advice.
Hello Everyone,
  I recently lost 90% of my game-used and autograph part of my collections to a fire in a friends vehicle when moving my collection from one place to another. He is fully covered for the contents. Most all of the cards are documented on my trading site for over 20 years. I'm in the process of listing them here to get a value of each card. (Time consuming) 
I have to give a list and estimated value. 
Question; Is there an amount that could be added for the accumulation of cards? It's not everyday that you can just go out and buy an extensive accumulation of game used and autograph cards from a single team. And it's near impossible to recollect the same cards when they are one of five one of three or one of one.. 
  This is a very hard hit emotionally for the reason I have never been able to manage money very well but I was at one time a very good car trader and the collection that I have built is for an investment for my children when I am gone. I started this collection when my children were born. They watch me and participated in collecting most of their young life. I just want to get the most for them.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.