`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Print My Registry

Print My Registry
Is there any way that I can export my Registries in order to print my entire inventory? I moved and trying to match my inventory that is on Beckett to the actual cards to ensure I have everything. Your ideas are greatly appreciated.

RE: Print My Registry
(06-27-2023, 08:28 PM)collectorzzone1 Wrote: Is there any way that I can export my Registries in order to print my entire inventory?
The print function is limited in more ways than one.  Beckett doesn't offer an export option.  The best you can do is split your Organize into small enough "collections" not to exceed the print function capability (I'm not sure what that number is).  Then print each one as a PDF.  Find an external application that can convert PDF to Excel.  Then do some extensive clean-up to achieve the format you want in Excel.

Unfortunately, Beckett has been unwilling or unable to supply its users with the said export function.

RE: Print My Registry
(06-28-2023, 08:53 AM)jmhorn Wrote: The print function is limited in more ways than one.  Beckett doesn't offer an export option.  The best you can do is split your Organize into small enough "collections" not to exceed the print function capability (I'm not sure what that number is).  Then print each one as a PDF.  Find an external application that can convert PDF to Excel.  Then do some extensive clean-up to achieve the format you want in Excel.

Unfortunately, Beckett has been unwilling or unable to supply its users with the said export function.
Thank you for your assistance.
Debbie