`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sorting by price doesn't

Sorting by price doesn't
When I sort any collection by price, it seems to be only a mild suggestion. The items are not correctly sorted by price, especially if there are any recent changes. Is there a solution for this?

Thanks,
-Tom

RE: Sorting by price doesn't
(06-13-2023, 01:46 PM)tmf Wrote: When I sort any collection by price, it seems to be only a mild suggestion. The items are not correctly sorted by price, especially if there are any recent changes. Is there a solution for this?

Thanks,
-Tom
It has been that way for as long as I can remember.  New prices sort like they are still "n/a," and updated prices like they are still the old price.  I am unsure if it is consistent, but it'll be that way for at least three days.

It is probably not why they do it, but I can discover what has changed when my total collection value changes.  New prices show up with all the "n/a"s in the ascending sort.  Newer and more significant updates appear with arrows, but out of order in the descending sort.

(06-13-2023, 02:49 PM)jmhorn Wrote: It has been that way for as long as I can remember.  New prices sort like they are still "n/a," and updated prices like they are still the old price.  I am unsure if it is consistent, but it'll be that way for at least three days.

It is probably not why they do it, but I can discover what has changed when my total collection value changes.  New prices show up with all the "n/a"s in the ascending sort.  Newer and more significant updates appear with arrows, but out of order in the descending sort.
Thanks. This is what I see too. It would be nice if this was fixed.

Actually, this "error" is very helpful to those who do not subscribe to all the sports because the 'n/a' cards without a subscription are in order of their value, so if you have a 'n/a' between $8 and $10, you know it has a value of $10. All my football cards are in this situation as I only subscribe to baseball, but I can easily see the values of football, too, by where they land when sorting by value.

If it is a 'n/a' due to rarity or product that Beckett does not price, then you are out of luck.