`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Custom items into organize

Custom items into organize
I have dozens of cards that aren't in Beckett for whatever reason (say, for Press Pass, an autograph inscription variation. Or, international basketball cards from a European team. Or, printing plates that weren't listed in the checklist as being released, when they were).

It's hard to get them added onto Beckett, since their checklists might be hard to find.
So, if I could do a custom card and add it directly into my Organize, I can file it away, and it would pop up in my Organize search so I know I own it.
I collect all WVU Alumni: Amos Zereoue, Steve Slaton, Pat White, Robert Sands, Rasul Douglas, Avon Cobourne, Quincy Wilson, Owen Schmitt, Will Grier, Gary Jennings, David Sills,  NBA: Jerry West, Jevon Carter, Miles McBride, MLB: Jedd Gyorko, etc.

RE: Custom items into organize
(06-12-2023, 08:35 AM)dmc913 Wrote: I have dozens of cards that aren't in Beckett for whatever reason (say, for Press Pass, an autograph inscription variation. Or, international basketball cards from a European team. Or, printing plates that weren't listed in the checklist as being released, when they were).

It's hard to get them added onto Beckett, since their checklists might be hard to find.
So, if I could do a custom card and add it directly into my Organize, I can file it away, and it would pop up in my Organize search so I know I own it.
Love this idea!!! Have lots of Topps cards that are not in the checklists - would love to be able to enter them myself somehow.

RE: Custom items into organize
A corollary to this (great) idea would be if all collectors could "share" the use of these customized entries -- sort of like a cadre of volunteers. Sad that a big company like Beckett would need volunteers. But. I've noticed that though they can eventually catalog even unauthorized major card companies' product, they don't seem to be able to get around to the authorized (by MLB) minor league cards any more. I'd love to be able to get my Arkansas Travelers Jonatan Clase Choice Card #26 into the system. One way or another.