`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2021-22 NHL SP Authentics Base Blue

2021-22 NHL SP Authentics Base Blue
I opened a pack, that contained 3 packs of 5 cards, of 2021-22 NHL SP and there were 4 cards that were slightly different than the base set.  They were blue instead of the normal silver and the 'Rookie' variants had the word 'Authentics', with the 's', on them.  One even had a serial number.  However, I do not see 'Blue' cards listed for this set (only Red, Black, and Gold).   Even the numbers on the backs of the cards do not match any cards these players have had in the last 2 to 3 years.  The cards are:

#116 Cole Perfetti RC (Authentics Blue)
#140 Alex Newhook RC (Authentcis Blue)
#120 Karel Vejmelka RC (Authentics Blue)
#117 Wade Allison RC (Authentics Silver) Serial numbered 0417/1199

On top of those, there are 2 others that are of 'Blue' variant and the numbers match the base but no 'Blue variants of that set listed.

#32 Dougie Hamilton (Blue)
#82 Matthew Tkachuk (Blue)

Any help in finding the value of these cards, or pointing me in the right direction on the site, would be greatly appreciated.

RE: 2021-22 NHL SP Authentics Base Blue
You did not mention which box you opened but it sounds like retail. Blue cards are usually found in the SP retail more than likely that’s what you got. SP Authentic is hobby and SP is retail.

(06-10-2023, 06:15 PM)ahvjr Wrote: You did not mention which box you opened but it sounds like retail. Blue cards are usually found in the SP retail more than likely that’s what you got. SP Authentic is hobby and SP is retail.
My apologies.  It was not a box (I opened a box before the SP).  It was a pack that contained 3 packs of 5 cards each.

I have a Jason Robertson from 20-21 and it is under SP BLUE. Nothing is listed for 21-22 yet

SP retail is my favorite hockey set of the year … relatively easy pulls of the best rookies and nice looking cards as well.