`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got a replacement from Panini

Got a replacement from Panini
I got 2 cards for replacement from redemptions 7-8 years old.

I wonder, if I ask for replacement of this card, submitted in 2020..3 years ago..what card could replace this?

2020 Panini Absolute
Iconic Ink Duals
Redemption Code :
 #5(/ 15)
Ronald Acuna Jr./Juan Soto
Atlanta Braves/Washington Nationals
OF/OF
240 Days
HOBBY SHOP

This is a #/15 card for these players...what could they possibility replace this with equal value??

RE: Got a replacement from Panini
No clue, but I would be worried about what they would give you in return. It would be great if you were able to talk to them about it, but good luck with that. Keep us updated. I'm hoping you get this card someday.

Agreed, nothing Panini has done in the last 3+ years has led me to believe you will receive this.

But I certainly hope I am wrong and wish you the best of luck.

Definitely agree you should not accept a replacement without talking to them first.

I actually just got 4 Wander Francos sent from Panini last week. Never thought I would see them from the stories people tell so that was a pleasant surprise.

(05-08-2023, 10:05 AM)anonymous_1639511866 Wrote: I actually just got 4 Wander Francos sent from Panini last week.  Never thought I would see them from the stories people tell so that was a pleasant surprise.
Very nice! I wish they'd move on to damage replacements at some point.

Today I got 9 replacements from Panini....5 are not listed in Beckett OPG  2019 - 2020

4 are listed and worth about $10 total...a 2015 Elite Extra Gregory Guerrero.  Been in the Mets system since 2016 and never got of Rookie leagues with .227 average.

etc..etc...

I guess it is better than their "points"

(05-12-2023, 02:39 PM)bonds20001 Wrote: Today I got 9 replacements from Panini....5 are not listed in Beckett OPG  2019 - 2020

4 are listed and worth about $10 total...a 2015 Elite Extra Gregory Guerrero.  Been in the Mets system since 2016 and never got of Rookie leagues with .227 average.

etc..etc...

I guess it is better than their "points"
I didn't know Panini mailed insults.

Ouch! That stinks. Did they replace anything good or other junk?

They replaced these as far as I can tell...I got 2 others a few days ago...looks like they are clearing out the 10 year old redemptions...

2013 Panini Americas Pastime
Pastime Signatures Gold
 #47(/ 25)
Matt Harvey
New York Mets

2013 Panini Elite Extra Edition
Autographed Prospects Red Ink Signatures
 #190(/ 25)
Luis Torrens
New York Yankees

These are some examples, but I really can not tell and they do not set a list saying this was replaced for this..I have a few more open redemptions as well..no telling what I will get.

Have to message Brian and company to get the cards listed..most are low level autos Elite extra from 2019 and Prizm from 2020 and a Leather and Lumber auto of Cameron Gallagher  a catcher for Cleveland now and has a BA of 054 average this season and a .225 average over his career.  I will trade when I can list it..sure it is a hot card for someone!??!

Oh well..stop complaining!!  At least I got something after all these years!!!

RE: Got a redemption from Topps & Bowman
[quote pid='2749928' dateline='1683970879']
I received 2 redemptions (I think) a week ago from Topps and Bowman Chrome. I figured these are about 10 years old, but could be only 9 as I did buy a case in 2014 of 2013 topps tribute. Don't understand why I got one from Bowman Chrome. The Chrome is a refactor of James Paxton and the topps tribute is a Ken Griffey Sr. blue. If anyone wants these I can sell or trade, but the trade has to be Yankees, and not low live commons. Let me know in a PM.

OH, guess I should mention these are both AUTOGRAPHS.

Brian.
[/quote]
[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]