`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Website issues

Website issues
Is anyone else having issues with the website? I am trying to search for something and it is not coming up and before I cleared the cache it was coming up and was not put in order like it normally would.. It is out of order and now that I clared the cache nothing is coming up.. Are they updating the website?

RE: Website issues
I’m wondering too. You would think someone from Beckett would address this. It’s been out all day.
Current wants:
2023 Topps Aces
Pete Rose
Ohio State Football
Adley Rutschman

They have fixed some of the issues but not all of it.. I am still having to scroll through the pages to find the cards because the search option is not working stays on same page after searching for something.. When moving to another folder it only removes like 10 instead of 100.. That is the only two that I have seen so far

Lost entire inventory
Took a break during a recent illness and when I got in my cost (60,000 cards) reflected what I remembered and when I did a recalculate it showed I only had 1 card.  Anybody else have this problem? Or know a fix so I dont have to re enter everything

RE: Lost entire inventory
(06-07-2023, 10:24 AM)gomiller66 Wrote: Took a break during a recent illness and when I got in  my cost (60,000 cards) reflected what I remembered and when I did a recalculate it showed I only had 1 card.  Anybody else have this problem? Or know a fix so I dont have to re enter everything
Are you in the "All Items Collection" view?

I have had website issues since last week.  I can bring up the OPG but cannot select any category.  Will not allow me to add cards.  I sent an e-mail last week with no response.  I have called twice today and the call will not go thru.  I also sent another e-mail today.  Beckett really needs to respond ASAP.

(06-12-2023, 12:54 PM)tbcjbaseball Wrote: I have had website issues since last week.  I can bring up the OPG but cannot select any category.  Will not allow me to add cards.  I sent an e-mail last week with no response.  I have called twice today and the call will not go thru.  I also sent another e-mail today.  Beckett really needs to respond ASAP.
Have you tried clearing your browsing data?

In Google Chrome:
  • Click three verticle dots in the upper right corner (next to your account image)
  • Click "Privacy and Security" in the left side menu bar
  • Select "Clear Browsing Data"
  • Time Range = All Time
  • Select all three (browsing history, cookies and other site date, and cached images and files)
  • Click "Clear Data"

(06-12-2023, 06:42 PM)jmhorn Wrote: Have you tried clearing your browsing data?

In Google Chrome:
  • Click three verticle dots in the upper right corner (next to your account image)
  • Click "Privacy and Security" in the left side menu bar
  • Select "Clear Browsing Data"
  • Time Range = All Time
  • Select all three (browsing history, cookies and other site date, and cached images and files)
  • Click "Clear Data"
Yes, I have cleared the browsing data a couple of times.  Issue is still there.

Try a different browser to see if its an extension issue
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)