`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Achievements unlocked

Achievements unlocked
Added in a new stack of Piazzas and unlocked a couple achievements (I should play some Timmy Trumpet in celebration)
4,012 unique Piazzas and 15,000 overall
20230429-183901 20230429-185213
Mike Piazza supercollector: 4,267 different Beckett items
Also collecting John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Brandon Nimmo, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, and Todd Zeile

RE: Achievements unlocked
Congrats. That's a lot of Piazza!

Very nice, well done.

Thats quite impressive. Having a PC seems like such a daunting task, but its fun watching others do it!

Congrats! Have a very small curated individual player PC and It is really fun, especially when looking for hard to find items that don't cost an arm and a leg.

Q - what are Achievements?

Sat a couple of rows behind Piazza when the Pope was in town 6-7 years ago. Didn't want to bother him as he was with his mom and didn't think it was an appropriate time to walk up to him.

Thanks!
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(05-02-2023, 06:52 AM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Congrats!  Have a very small curated individual  player PC and It is really fun, especially when looking for hard to find items that don't cost an arm and a leg. 

Q - what are Achievements?

Sat a couple of rows behind Piazza when the Pope was in town 6-7 years ago.  Didn't want to bother him as he was with his mom and didn't think it was an appropriate time to walk up to him.

Thanks!
Are you referring to your Joel Embiid PC?

LOL

(05-02-2023, 11:49 AM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Are you referring to your Joel Embiid PC?

LOL
LOL....my one and only basketball card!  Was just reviewing it the other day.  Went in another direction with non-baseball card card collecting.  Elvis, Paul Neuman, and Dana Patrick cards!  Elvis - we share the same birthday - Paul Neuman - we are 6th cousins per Ancestry.com.  Dana Patrick - was a reach thinking NASCR was going to the moon - oh well at least she is pretty. 

What is an Achievement?  Special set of cards?

(05-02-2023, 05:13 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: LOL....my one and only basketball card!  Was just reviewing it the other day.  Went in another direction with non-baseball card card collecting.  Elvis, Paul Neuman, and Dana Patrick cards!  Elvis - we share the same birthday - Paul Neuman - we are 6th cousins per Ancestry.com.  Dana Patrick - was a reach thinking NASCR was going to the moon - oh well at least she is pretty. 

What is an Achievement?  Special set of cards?
He did win NBA MVP yesterday ... that's not nothin'

(05-03-2023, 09:33 AM)rjcj2017 Wrote: He did win NBA MVP yesterday ... that's not nothin'
To the moon!!!!

IDK if it's a joke or not but I'm referencing achievements a bit tongue in cheek towards the gaming community and how video games have achievements - things to accomplish and unlock. No actual rewards here, just lots and lots of cards and the personal sense of accomplishment for having so many, the secret embarrassment for having spent so much money, and the IDGAF towards whoever has to clean up after me when I'm dead.
Mike Piazza supercollector: 4,267 different Beckett items
Also collecting John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Brandon Nimmo, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, and Todd Zeile