`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Constant app crashes

Constant app crashes
Quick question for everyone.  Is anyone else using the Beckett app on an iOS device?  It seems  to crash every minute or so that I  am using the app.  There are some functions I can't use at all, for instance if I open Marketplace and search for a card as soon as the results come up or right after I click on a card in the results the app crashes.  Also, it seems they are very slow to update  prices and photos for the cards they have listed.  They have no graded prices or photos for cards listed within the last couple years.  I have even found al ot of listings that are over dozen(s) of years old that are missing prices and photos.  I signed up for a year subscription about  a week ago and I am really regretting paying that much for an app that seems to be so poorly made and maintained.

RE: Constant app crashes
I am not a fan of the iOS app, either.  I only use it occasionally when I need a quick price for an individual card.

I have never looked for graded pricing.  I just did, though, and I couldn't find any, even for older cards.

I am not experiencing the app crashing.  I poked around in Marketplace with no issues.

Maybe try the website in Safari.

RE: Constant app crashes
Mine crashes every once in a while, but not too too much.

For the App - I wish the app showed if a card you search for was "Already in Your Organize"

A computer search has the "Add Item to Organize", but it is greyed out if you own it. Very easy to see.
It's very hard to tell in the App
I collect all WVU Alumni: Amos Zereoue, Steve Slaton, Pat White, Robert Sands, Rasul Douglas, Avon Cobourne, Quincy Wilson, Owen Schmitt, Will Grier, Gary Jennings, David Sills,  NBA: Jerry West, Jevon Carter, Miles McBride, MLB: Jedd Gyorko, etc.