`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Draft Doubts?

Draft Doubts?
Anyone upset about their team selections?

I only wish the Vikings would have picked up a LB.

RE: Draft Doubts?
Yep, did not like the Lions’ draft at all.

Pretty disappointing considering we had an absolute fluke of a gift of the #6 pick from the Rams.

I've dosed myself with tons of Copium and now love the draft instead of feeling disappointed that we didn't take Jalen Carter.

1.10, Darnell Wright, OT
2.53, Gervon Dexter, DT
2.56, Tyrique Stevenson, CB
3.64, Zacch Pickens, DT
4.115, Roschon Johnson, RB
4.133, Tyler Scott, WR
5.148, Noah Sewell, LB (brother of Penei)
5.165, Terell Smith, CB
7.218, Travis Bell, DT
7.258, Kendall Williamson, CB

The UDFAs are alright, picked up a PK, LB, RB, S, OL, DE, DB, and QB Tyson Bagent from Shepherd University.

It's not a super fancy draft, picked a lot of nuts and bolts needs at positions that help make the whole team better. I don't know how many rookies I'll see in 2023 products, I guess Johnson or Scott at skill positions. Probably Stevenson too.

I liked the Eagles draft

Panthers filled out just about everything, I think. Everything except for CB (got a S though) but signed some undrafted CBs from what I saw. Overall pretty happy.
Please reach out with any/all inquiries regarding sending me Riley Leonard cards.
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
Cam Newton/Christian McCaffrey
2015/2017 Panthers

(04-30-2023, 11:51 PM)jplarson Wrote: I've dosed myself with tons of Copium and now love the draft instead of feeling disappointed that we didn't take Jalen Carter.

1.10, Darnell Wright, OT
2.53, Gervon Dexter, DT
2.56, Tyrique Stevenson, CB
3.64, Zacch Pickens, DT
4.115, Roschon Johnson, RB
4.133, Tyler Scott, WR
5.148, Noah Sewell, LB (brother of Penei)
5.165, Terell Smith, CB
7.218, Travis Bell, DT
7.258, Kendall Williamson, CB

The UDFAs are alright, picked up a PK, LB, RB, S, OL, DE, DB, and QB Tyson Bagent from Shepherd University.

It's not a super fancy draft, picked a lot of nuts and bolts needs at positions that help make the whole team better.  I don't know how many rookies I'll see in 2023 products, I guess Johnson or Scott at skill positions.  Probably Stevenson too.
Hopefully this year they manage to get some base veterans into a few sets.

Zinger!