• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2022 Rookies and Stars set needs

2022 Rookies and Stars set needs
Need the following to complete set:
103 Ridder
113 Olave
145 Purdy
161 Melton

Have crap load of this product for trade.
I collect Andre Johnson, JJ Watt, Redskins who played in the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies.
Email: rbredskin@windstream.net
No trading outside the U.S.

RE: 2022 Rookies and Stars set needs
(04-22-2023, 07:29 AM)dogger99 Wrote: Need the following to complete set:
103 Ridder
113 Olave
145 Purdy
161 Melton
170 Thibodeaux

Have craps load of this product for trade.
Just checked my stacks and I can send you the Thibodeaux, I struck out on the others.
Collecting: Ohio State Buckeyes, Cincinnati Bengals, Chicago Bears

I got four more jumbos (total of six now), no Purdy.

I did get enough good Lions PC stuff (Aidan Hutchinson Draft Day (!), Malcolm Rodriguez RC) that I'm done with this product.

I also don't really like the chippy color borders on the backs of the cards (why, Panini, why) so I'm going to quit while I'm ahead. Or behind.

I'm pretty sure I just won't pull any of my own Purdy cards this year, LOL

I just broke down and bought a Donruss Rated Rookie, bringing my total to four singles purchases.

Thibodeaux is in the mail....hope it arrives safe.
Collecting: Ohio State Buckeyes, Cincinnati Bengals, Chicago Bears

(04-25-2023, 09:28 AM)Speak917 Wrote: Just checked my stacks and I can send you the Thibodeaux, I struck out on the others.
That would be great.  Just use a pwe.  Thanks for checking.

Disregard. Replied to your first reply before scrolling down to the bottom lol

Thanks, Rob
I collect Andre Johnson, JJ Watt, Redskins who played in the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies.

(04-25-2023, 01:49 PM)dogger99 Wrote: That would be great.  Just use a pwe.  Thanks for checking.

Disregard.  Replied to your first reply before scrolling down to the bottom  lol

Thanks, Rob
That Speak is a good egg.

I don't think I have anyone on your list my friend.

(04-25-2023, 02:50 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: That Speak is a good egg.

I don't think I have anyone on your list my friend.
Yep, he is.

I just didn't get the right value packs with Purdy.  The one Pickett I have came from one of the blasters at the very beginning.  I still believe they SP those damn rc's by region or something.

(04-25-2023, 06:32 PM)dogger99 Wrote: Yep, he is.

I just didn't get the right value packs with Purdy.  The one Pickett I have came from one of the blasters at the very beginning.  I still believe they SP those damn rc's by region or something.
My problem is I never get there in time to where buying the full drop of jumbos would be an option.

So it’s entirely possible some 49ers fan out here bought one or two, pulled the Purdy and called it good.

I’ve been fortunate that the three singles I have bought so far have all been in good shape, crossing my fingers the Rated Rookie shows up nicely as well.

I bought a one-touch for it today, I hope I don’t jinx it while it’s en route, LOL.

Sent you an open offer, lmk.
Looking for all types of rookie cards. Only trade with a d/c #. If you have less than 25 trades you must ship first. Thanks.

[Image: 3sport.png]

Banner Thanks to CoolBrees.

(04-25-2023, 09:53 AM)Speak917 Wrote: Thibodeaux is in the mail....hope it arrives safe.
Card arrived yesterday.  Thank you Speak!!