Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
101 Days
Tongue 
101 Days
It has been 101 days since Panini Capstone released.  Only the base is priced at this late hour.  No idea when the parallels, inserts, mem and autos will make their way to the completed OPG.

But, the number 101 has significance in many cultures so maybe it will bring good luck in other ways.

RE: 101 Days
Nothing new for me priced today..no Capstone, Elite Extra, Sonic Chrome, Prizm Draft and some newer stuff..

I was 1/2 expecting to see 2023 Big League priced already..

Does it seem to you to be the new 'norm' to wait 3-4 months after release date?

If so, I will stop defending Beckett value per dollar when others complain.

My entire 25-year career is built on meeting deadlines. It is so difficult for me to try and be patient, especially when it appears there is no maximum effort. I don't know what the issue is...but I am starting to not care and just want it done. Sad

(04-11-2023, 07:20 AM)kerryandbeth Wrote: Does it seem to you to be the new 'norm' to wait 3-4 months after release date?

If so, I will stop defending Beckett value per dollar when others complain.

My entire 25-year career is built on meeting deadlines.  It is so difficult for me to try and be patient, especially when it appears there is no maximum effort.  I don't know what the issue is...but I am starting to not care and just want it done. Sad
Almost makes it seem as if we aren't getting what we paid for, no?  Dodgy

Speaking of not getting what you paid for..

Lately..I have card in ORG under HAVES and get another card and add it in TRADE..then usually go back and make sure I have 2 and 1 to trade..but last 5 days..the cards disappear completely from all folders.

I know they will reappear, but usually it is overnight, but not this time..guess they have not reindexed the database lately. 

Another holiday wasted time...