`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"label printed" for more than one month already but BGS still not ship back the cards

"label printed" for more than one month already but BGS still not ship back the cards
I have a submission around 30 cards to BGS, they received at the end of Dec2022 and graded them on Jan2023 (standard service), they completed the final payment on mid-Feb but now those cards are still in status "label printed".
I have sent so may emails to them for reply, but they just reply that "This has been escalated and requested to have the order pushed"
It is now mid-March already...I do worry what happen for my order and my cards, is there somebody have similar experience or situation in this? How can I do?

RE: "label printed" for more than one month already but BGS still not ship back the cards
So if I have any advice to give you don't harass them... I did it, for my order which was late, result they sabotaged the notes of my cards.
On the other hand, by dint of insisting, I saw my order ship, and it arrives on Monday..

RE: "label printed" for more than one month already but BGS still not ship back the cards
(03-15-2023, 06:55 PM)tomlugia5555 Wrote: I have a submission around 30 cards to BGS, they received at the end of Dec2022 and graded them on Jan2023 (standard service), they completed the final payment on mid-Feb but now those cards are still in status "label printed".
I have sent so may emails to them for reply, but they just reply that "This has been escalated and requested to have the order pushed"
It is now mid-March already...I do worry what happen for my order and my cards, is there somebody have similar experience or situation in this? How can I do?
Did you ever get your cards?