Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Sincere Thanks to Mr. Speak!

My Sincere Thanks to Mr. Speak!
Football Banger Bros,

I received some Gem Mint Fire Bangers in the mail this morning courtesy of our great friend Speak ...

- 3 Amon-Ra St. Brown color parallels, including 2021 Optic pink RC and 2021 Prizm Draft Green
- Those are double PC cards for my Lions and USC PCs
- Some 2022 Donruss Lions base cards that I won't ever find live in retail, thus I would never have otherwise
- Couple of 49er PC cards including a nice Mosaic insert of Mr. Rice

And, of course, these all came nicely sleeved and in one of Speak's trademarked card lockers.

Work has been extremely lackluster lately - these were a very nice pick-me-up and greatly appreciated!

RE: My Sincere Thanks to Mr. Speak!
Glad it made your day.
Collecting: Ohio State Buckeyes, Cincinnati Bengals, Chicago Bears

That's great to hear RJ. Nice work Speak!

(03-02-2023, 01:02 PM)akaus Wrote: That's great to hear RJ. Nice work Speak!
He's one of the greats.

Lee ROCKS! Looks out for other collectors!
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

If I can ever actually find some retail football that is not Score or Prestige, I will be happy to send some stuff back his way.

I must jump on the bandwagon as well. I got a nice package from Mr. Lee as well-- some very nice various Panthers base, rookies, and cool cards, the best of which are a Terrace Marshall Jr pink Optic RC and a Matt Corral Rookie Gridiron Kings RC. Thank you, kind sir!
Please reach out with any/all inquiries regarding sending me Riley Leonard cards.
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
Cam Newton/Christian McCaffrey
2015/2017 Panthers

(03-02-2023, 06:48 PM)CMCFan22 Wrote: I must jump on the bandwagon as well. I got a nice package from Mr. Lee as well-- some very nice various Panthers base, rookies, and cool cards, the best of which are a Terrace Marshall Jr pink Optic RC and a Matt Corral Rookie Gridiron Kings RC. Thank you, kind sir!
More than welcome, they’ll get more love with you guys.
Collecting: Ohio State Buckeyes, Cincinnati Bengals, Chicago Bears

Well done Speak! I'm glad to see the hobby spirit alive and well Smile

Gotta say, the football forum is the tightest knit by far, and it’s not even close.