Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Progress - ish ... ???

Progress - ish ... ???
Football Banger Bros,

So about a month ago I called Panini about a damage replacement and was shocked that a live person picked up ... but womp womp, she said to call back in a month when my replacement ticket reached the 1-year mark so that they could escalate it.

Ooooooookkkkkaaaaay, so I did that.

Waited another month. My original ticket was received 2-18-2022, so I called back today on 2-20-23, and lo and behold, another live person answered the phone!

(Limited props for that. It should not be noteworthy that a customer serve rep answers a customer service call, but hey, it's all relative.)

I proudly proclaimed that I had reached the 1-year mark and it was time to get this baby shipped out to me ... the guy even asked for the ticket number ... I was expecting him to let me know I'd receive some random replacement.

Nope - not yet. What he said he could do for me is to now officially notify the warehouse "to get it flagged and get some awareness on the status of this card."

And then to call back in a couple of weeks.

So I politely countered with A) would I be able to see this reflected on my ticket status in my account - "possibly, but maybe not" - and B) it felt like I was just being told to call back so that he could get off the phone.

He assured me that was not the case.

Glad I waited that extra month for that epic amount of progress.

It's almost like they know people will just stop sending them in because they'll never get them back or something.