`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
New price listings..information please

RE: New price listings..information please
Looks like all the Topps Heritage HN are priced including autos.
Nothing else on the list I could find..
Little by little,,,

Not all Real One Auto are priced including Variations.

CHRONICLES!!!!!! Just the base and not even all of that, but the pricing has begun. Also looks like they finished off HHN with the last few autos I was missing.

Happy day.

(02-08-2023, 08:53 AM)Simpleton Wrote: Not all Real One Auto are priced including Variations.
I guess it was just my autos..which were Witt and Harper..so I did not do too bad..

Maybe Beckett is waiting for MLB Opening Day to see how some of these more popular players fare on the field first prior to pricing autos and parallels.

Some Chronicles adjustments this morning but no new prices. My preference of priority at this point:

Finish Chronicles
Finish Topps Update Photo Variations
Finish Topps Chrome Update
Price Topps Chrome Black
Price Topps Holiday
Finish Topps Triple Threads
Price Panini Three and Two
Finish Donruss Optic

Price 2023 Topps Series 1 (drops 2-15)

Did I miss so prices coming out??  Maybe just higher priced stuff that I do not buy boxes of at $500 a pop.

So..some prices for Chronicles came out late last week ..but not all base..and no other prices..also no parallels for Optic, Chrome update, Capstone.

No Holiday at all

I guess we get a few cards every week..man this is getting old..I opened America's Pastime cards at Halloween!!

Yeah getting frustrated myself as well. The backlog should've been mostly cleared by now especially with 2023 product starting tomorrow. Really expecting serious progress to be made on my list by the end of the month. To have 3 days in a row with nothing priced seems inexcusable at this point. Topps chrome Black has a checklist of 100 base and 114 autos, each with a few parallels. Should be easy to price. Getting the base out for Chrome Update, Chronicles, Optic etc. and then neglecting to finish the rest is highly frustrating. And the photo variations for Topps Update, I know they know they are missing as I have Emailed twice to request the pricing.

Sam Zimmer (SZimmer@beckett.com) – Baseball/General OPG questions

Or call ...

1-800-ASK-SAMZ

For me, we still dont have:

-2022 Topps 1st Edition
-2022 Topps Chrome Sapphire
-2022 Ginter X mini's and Auto's
-2022 Cosmic Topps Chrome
-2022 Triple Threads Jumbo relics and autos
-2022 Topps Chrome Update inserts, autos, parallels
-2022 Absolute Retail (football)

I know some of these are not major releases, but in a way it means the demand for pricing is even more necessary. I know what a 2022 Topps Chrome Trout goes for.....
www.cardboardglory.com - Sortable checklists and other interesting hobby info