`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not Too Shabby For A Mark Brunell Guy - Holy Crap!

Not Too Shabby For A Mark Brunell Guy - Holy Crap!
Bros in football,

I am amazed at the generosity on the football forums ... today I received an absolute Gem Mint Banger of a package from jaderock, better known as the reigning, undefeated, undisputed champion of Mark Brunell collectors in all of the trading card industry.

But somehow, someway, he tracked down some awesome Detroit Lions stuff.

First, some parallel and numbered bangers of Jamie Collins, Roy Williams and Kenny Golladay ...

[Image: Lions.jpg]

As many of you know, I'm pretty much a retail guy only, so I don't come across many hobby-only cards.

Here's a couple Five Star bangers of Mikel Leshoure and Joique Bell, numbered to 139 apiece ...

[Image: Joique.jpg]

Then of course, there's this absolute Gem Mint Fire Banger, Let's Effing Go, on-card auto of one of my all-time favorite Lions, Charlie Batch ... please note, this was shipped in a toploader but I put it in a one-touch approximately eight seconds after opening it ... 

[Image: Batch.jpg]  

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, in the midst of all of this Detroit Lions hoopla, jaderock managed to slip in an Atlanta Falcons item ...

[Image: Archer.jpg]

A signed 8x10 photo of Dave Archer, who later went on to win a championship with my hometown Sacramento Surge back in 1992 in the World League of American Football!

jaderock, I can't thank you enough, the next rare and exotic Mark Brunell I pull is going directly to you!

Happy holidays to all, and to all a good night!

RE: Not Too Shabby For A Mark Brunell Guy - Holy Crap!
That's awesome RJ. Jaderock is one of the best here on Beckett. Great early Christmas present!

(12-21-2022, 12:50 PM)akaus Wrote: That's awesome RJ. Jaderock is one of the best here on Beckett. Great early Christmas present!
Might actually be the best one I get, LOL

Agreed on jaderock!

Wow what an excellent and well curated package from not just the #1 Brunell collector, but the #1 player collector out there! Congrats RJ on the gifts and shout out to Jade for always rocking out!

(12-21-2022, 01:22 PM)jplarson Wrote: Wow what an excellent and well curated package from not just the #1 Brunell collector, but the #1 player collector out there!  Congrats RJ on the gifts and shout out to Jade for always rocking out!
Facts

Between your Lions wreath and today's package this has been a great holiday season!

rj - glad you liked it.

akaus - There's only a handful of active members left AND EVERYONE is a delight.

NOTE: The Blue Prizm is a Retail Blaster Case Hit (which specific case, I'm not sure) and is the ONLY one left I need to complete my *#%& rainbow! When you see one, you'll find several, when you don't see any, they just don't surface. UGH!
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

(12-21-2022, 06:52 PM)jaderock Wrote: rj - glad you liked it.

akaus - There's only a handful of active members left AND EVERYONE is a delight.

NOTE: The Blue Prizm is a Retail Blaster Case Hit (which specific case, I'm not sure) and is the ONLY one left I need to complete my *#%& rainbow! When you see one, you'll find several, when you don't see any, they just don't surface. UGH!
And I can't say for sure, but I heard the print run for those blues, although unverified, is only 5. Whatever it is, those are super rare!
ID VIKESRULE on most other trade sites. Don't care about BV if the deal is right.
Cris Carter super collector and die hard Vikings guy!

(12-21-2022, 08:11 PM)footbal Wrote: And I can't say for sure, but I heard the print run for those blues, although unverified, is only 5. Whatever it is, those are super rare!
That’s awesome, I always liked Collins.

This is a gem mint banger, bros.

great to hear that we have members like this!!

(12-31-2022, 11:00 AM)ARod711 Wrote: great to hear that we have members like this!!
Facts

He is a great one for sure