Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gem Fire Banger Out of Blaster From Mall

Gem Fire Banger Out of Blaster From Mall
Bros,

It's a baseball pull so I won't post the whole thread here, but check this out ...

https://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-16...pid2745493

Let's Effing Gooooooo!!!

RE: Gem Fire Banger Out of Blaster From Mall
1 of 1 !!!!!! heck yeah, let's GOOOOOO

nice looking card.
Collecting: Ohio State Buckeyes, Cincinnati Bengals, Chicago Bears

(12-19-2022, 10:14 AM)Speak917 Wrote: 1 of 1 !!!!!!  heck yeah, let's GOOOOOO

nice looking card.
Thank you ... it was in the last pack and I had already done fairly well ... Seiya Suzuki Contenders Optic prizm RC, Wander Franco Titan silver prizm and Julio Rodriguez Clear Vision in the first pack ... Mike Trout Rookies & Stars insert - favorite product, favorite player ... Bryce Harper Contenders Optic prizm ... Oneil Cruz Essentials RC ...

It was a banger of a box for sure, bro.

Great box. Sounds like something good finally came from Panini. Glad it was you that got it.

(12-19-2022, 10:28 AM)akaus Wrote: Great box. Sounds like something good finally came from Panini. Glad it was you that got it.
Thank you ... I was skeptical of buying a blaster box at the mall (what could go wrong) but thought I'd give it a try just for the novelty.

The local shop with singles and having trade notes is located in about the only local mall that hasn't been demolished yet.

I am not sure how long it will last since they are renovating the mall into a mixed use complex

(12-20-2022, 03:56 PM)ZSDOne Wrote: The local shop with singles and having trade notes is located in about the only local mall that hasn't been demolished yet.

I am not sure how long it will last since they are renovating the mall into a mixed use complex
I mostly just wanted to experience the novelty of buying a blaster from the mall.

This same mall used to have card shows but I haven't seen or heard about one there in years.

Congrats on the hit! Time for more mall blasters!
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

(12-20-2022, 07:32 PM)jaderock Wrote: Congrats on the hit! Time for more mall blasters!
The good news is I live far enough away from the mall that I wouldn't be tempted on a daily basis, LOL

(12-21-2022, 09:46 AM)rjcj2017 Wrote: The good news is I live far enough away from the mall that I wouldn't be tempted on a daily basis, LOL
30 minutes is nothing! I got stuck for 30 minutes in traffic trying to get off freeway into ctiy streets today...ugh...should have been 1 minute when not congested.
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]