Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gem Fire Banger Out of Blaster From Mall

Gem Fire Banger Out of Blaster From Mall
Bros in baseball,

So over the weekend I did some holiday shopping at the local mall.

(Not extremely local to me, it's about 30 minutes away, but it's the closest one.)

I was in Fanzz and noticed they had cards for sale.

There was one blaster of Chronicles Baseball that was sticking out on the shelf a little more than the others, so I took that to mean that was the one I should buy.

Glad I did ...

[Image: Julio.jpg] 

This is the "Cubic" parallel of the Julio Rodriguez Revolution RC ... if you look toward the bottom of the back of the card you will see why I was thrilled to pull this ...

[Image: Julio2.jpg] 

That's right - serial numbered 25/25 ... as we all know, that qualifies as an eBay 1/1!

As the DBN Box Breakers like to say so that all the kids can hear it ... Let's Effing Goooooo!!!

RE: Gem Fire Banger Out of Blaster From Mall
Awesome hit. Congrats RJ. I'm glad that you listened to the box that was calling your name.

(12-19-2022, 10:27 AM)akaus Wrote: Awesome hit. Congrats RJ. I'm glad that you listened to the box that was calling your name.
Thank you my good man.

I always go for the ones that are like upside down, sideways, diagonal in relation to the others ...

My list of superstitions is mighty.

It seems to work so keep it up. PM sent about a a trade also. Let me know.

(12-19-2022, 10:35 AM)akaus Wrote: It seems to work so keep it up. PM sent about a a trade also. Let me know.
Will do, thank you.