Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Judge/Goldschmidt Sponsored Break of 2020-21 Optic

Judge/Goldschmidt Sponsored Break of 2020-21 Optic
Basketball Bros,

So I sent in my Aaron Judge and Paul Goldschmidt 2022 Topps Chrome base cards to Dave & Adams to take them up on theĀ "MVP Buyback" promotion.

I got $40 in store credit (well, minus the $8.95 shipping) and ordered a blaster of 2020-21 Optic Basketball and some sleeves.

The DBN gobbles up pretty much everything basketball related out here (except for Chronicles and Chronicles Draft for some reason), so I never saw a single pack of this in retail.

Anyway, was hoping for a Rated Rookie card of LaMelo Ball or Anthony Edwards, as I am a total sucker for that iconic logo.

Welp, didn't pull either one - Panini went ahead and subbed Nick Richards of the Hornets and Jaden McDaniels of the Timberwolves, I think they do that as a really funny joke - but I did pull the following:

- LeBron James purple prizm "Winner Stays" insert
- Stephen Curry T-Minus insert
- Stephen Curry Express Lane insert
- Giannis "My House" insert

As for RCs, I got Obi Toppin and a bunch of second round picks, so "meh" there.

But, to their credit, Dave & Adams shipped quickly (got it in 6 days) and I appreciate them doing the promotion, as the closest participating LCS to me is about an hour and a half away.

RE: Judge/Goldschmidt Sponsored Break of 2020-21 Optic
In light of LeBron breaking the all-time scoring record, I'm even more pleased with this break as time goes on.

My thanks again to Dave & Adam's for offering this option.