Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two Blasters of Select - Pleased

Two Blasters of Select - Pleased
Bros,

I grabbed the last two blasters of Select 2021-22 Basketball from my local Walmart this morning.

Just like Prizm - 6 packs, 4 cards per, for $35 - but a MUCH better allocation of rookie cards.

There is also a Prizm or insert card in every pack, though the only insert I pulled in the 12 packs was Tim Duncan ... the rest all had Prizms of different colors.

I was hoping for Cade and pulled him in the second blaster.

I also pulled Jalen Green, Franz Wagner, Davion Mitchell for my Kings PC and a nice "gem fire" prizm (seriously, it's like orange lava fire) of Jane Suggs.

Calling it good on this product!

RE: Two Blasters of Select - Pleased
(12-05-2022, 12:18 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Calling it good on this product!
Until you find two lonely blasters left this weekend.  LOL
I collect Andre Johnson, JJ Watt, Redskins who played in the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies.
Email: rbredskin@windstream.net
No trading outside the U.S.

(12-05-2022, 07:11 PM)dogger99 Wrote: Until you find two lonely blasters left this weekend.  LOL
Yep, pretty much.

Can't believe how much of a better deal these are than the Prizm blasters ... every single one I've opened, as well as the box breaks I've seen on the forum have all been absolute duds as far as RCs go.

Whereas in two blasters of Select I got five of the best RCs ... way to go, as usual, Panini.

Remember, the quality of a basketball break depends on how many Duke alums you pull (or equivalent, if they have no degree).
Please reach out with any/all inquiries regarding sending me Riley Leonard cards.
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
Cam Newton/Christian McCaffrey
2015/2017 Panthers

(12-12-2022, 09:59 PM)CMCFan22 Wrote: Remember, the quality of a basketball break depends on how many Duke alums you pull (or equivalent, if they have no degree).
I'd have to go back and look.

Speaking of, are you into Paulo Banchero at all?

I pulled a few dupes of his Chronicles Draft stuff and can set them aside for you.

You know, in that same pile with the Daniel Jones Prizm RC I've been sitting on for months now, LOL